Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Week.1
Hello to all visitors. It's time to post again. Today I want to share you all about my knowledge that I got in class. Today I gained plenty of information about IT.
IT stands for information technology. IT is used in every field nowadays. IT is very important for all.
Before starting about IT, I want to express what the computer is.
As you all know, computer is a programmable machine that carries out what it has been instructed to do. There are five operations in computer which called input, output, processing, storage and communication. 

 There are five generations of computer.
First generation is Vacuum Tube.






Second Generation is Transistors.






Third generation is Integrated Circuit (IC).





Fourth generation is VLSI/ULSI.






Fifth generation is Artificial Intelligence.
  








There are six categories of computer.
They are
1. Embeded computers
2. Mobile devices
3. Personal computers
4. Midrange computers 
5. Mainframes
6. Supercomputers
These all are what I learned today. Hope you all to enjoy today. See you later. :)







  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger templates