Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Week.2 Session.1

How are you my friends online? Long time no see. I was quite busy these days because of school lessons and other meetings. I haven't touched my blog for a week. Today is my first time of toughing blog again and nice to meet you all again my friends.
Today I want to share you single knowledge about ICT & IT.
Do you guys know about them?
ICT refers to information communication and technology.

 It's similar to IT but focus primarily on communication technologies.

IT        +      Media Broadcasting      =       ICT
We use ICT in our daily life in every fields such as education, banking, business, government, science and so on.
We use IT for E-learning, E-banking,E-business,and E-mail.
 I also want to share about IT.
IT is the term that refers to all forms of technology.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger templates